There are many advantages to renting a house from a landlord, but there can be serious problems and misunderstandings if the agreement is not written. You can now easily look for the best rented home in Bamako Mali with the help of a real estate agent.
Image Source: Google
Explore new neighborhoods and take advantage of opportunities to save money every month. The advantages of renting a house from the owner are:-
• You can live in a better environment. Some of the houses that are rented from the owner contain water and can save you money.
• You are not responsible for maintenance. Plumbing, termite removal, and paint can be expensive. You save all these costs by renting.
• There are many unforeseen costs associated with home ownership. Major repairs such as a leaky roof can cost a lot of money.
• Pool maintenance costs money. There is a nice public pool available and all you have to do is pay for a membership.
• If you need to move, renting makes it easy to move.
• If for any reason you can't afford a more expensive rental, you can let them know and switch to the cheaper one.
Serious Misconceptions:- There can be many problems and serious misunderstandings if the agreement with the landlord is not made in writing. Rent can be awarded to tenants for each month. The tenant can insist on a period of six months and the owner agrees.
If this agreement was not written, it would be very difficult to prove in court that the time limit was six months. Verbal agreements are often enforceable, but agreements, such as when a landlord agrees to renovate property, must be in writing.