Cloud has become the norm in the IT industry. Being a certified cloud is almost a necessity in the B2B space. If you were in a customer relationship management (CRM), you realize the Salesforce cloud.
Recognizing the fact that Salesforce is one of the leaders in the CRM space, we know how important it is Salesforce certification. You can also check out online sources to get information about how to contextually reinforce learning in existing workflows.
Salesforce is the enterprise cloud computing, known for products customer relationship management (CRM). Salesforce CRM platform enables companies to manage all interactions with customers and prospects. Salesforce Professional is an individual proficient in using Salesforce products for consulting, administration and development.
What is Salesforce Certification?
You must be wondering what Salesforce certification. Well, to put your doubts to rest, let us describe the concept and then we will proceed to describe different types of credentials Salesforce.
Salesforce Certification recognized industry standard, rather qualifications validate that you are skilled in a specific field in Salesforce. There are different categories of certification Salesforce, each containing different levels and types of qualifications.
Credentials can be categorized into eight main types based on the expertise they serve:
- Salesforce Certification for Administrators
- Salesforce Certification for Developers
- Salesforce Certification for Architects
- Salesforce Certification for App Builders
- Salesforce Certification for Implementation Expert or Consultant
- Salesforce Certification for Marketers
- Salesforce Certification for Pardot Expert
- Salesforce Certification for Specialist CPQ